1967 GMC 1500/c10 pickup custom I started with an original truck. Truck had been parked since 1992 so I had to go through the whole truck. It started as a straight 6 ,and 3 on the tree stripped down truck. I decided to bring the truck back to life and make it something that you would enjoy to drive and be proud to show at your local cruise night or car show. Below is the list of everything i did to the truck*SMALL BLOCK CHEVY 350 with HEI ignition 600 CFM carb, TH400 AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION REBUILT FOR THIS TRUCK ,
* Exhaust : Headmen Headers with duel FLOW MASTER exhaust. Super clean and it sounds great.
*POWER STEERING. Installed after these engine pictures were taken.
*POWER DISC BRAKES ON THE FRONT AND DRUM BRAKES ON THE REAR, ALL NEW BRAKE HOSES ,PADS ROTORS, SHOES, MASTER CYLINDER PROPORTIONING VALVE.
* SUSPENSION : FRONT IS NEW LOWERED COILS WITH DROPPED SPINDLES AND NEW SHOCKS.
* SUSPENSION : REAR IS NEW LOWERED LEAF SPRINGS AND SHOCKS.
* Truck was converted to 5 lug at all four corners. Reared was replaced with newer unit out of Early 90's truck.
* Tires : Brand New BF GOODRICH T/A radials
* Rims : Brand new AMERICAN RACING TORQUE THRUST , front 15" X 8" AND rear 15" X 10" Machined finish with Grey centers. Chrome lug nuts. Going for that retro look.
* Body : all new paint Satin Rally Yellow from the Kustom Shop ,with single stage Gloss white top for a clean look . Inside of the bed has a roll on liner coat.?