1929 Model A pick up. It has been through an extensive frame off restoration and was completed about a year ago.
This 1929 Model A is in excellent working order.
The Hot Rod was built in Missouri, and that is where I bought and brought it from. I have also added nice and expensive touches to assure its reliability and looks!
The 1929 Model A highlights:
- Clean/Clear Texas title in my name and titled as true 1929 Ford Model A with good antique TX plates
- Brand new front end from SpeedwayMotors along with brand new disc brakes (Professionally installed -- receipt and reference can be provided)
- Brand new 32" Lokar Shifter -- professionally installed and looks bad ass
- Brand new 14 gallon aluminum gas tank with sending unit
- Custom made removable hardtop. The fit and finish on the hardtop is very good. It has been wrapped in padding as well as vinyl. So if you're into Trucks and Convertibles then you will have best of both worlds!
- 327 Chevy small block rebuilt and dropped in her very recently. The motor itself has little over two hundred miles on it while the transmission and body have around 2k.
- Great Oil Pressure
- 350 Turbo Transmission which functions perfectly. It shifts smoothly through all of her gears.
- Runs around 190F
- The body of the Model A is steel (magnet will stick almost everywhere). There is no rust, just a good solid straight body. The bottom sections of the running boards are steel and heavy duty while the fender flares are made of fiberglass.
- The paint on the Truck is nice and shines beautifully. However as with any Hot Rod, there are some nicks here and there.
- 59 Cadillac Taillights setting off that big back end perfectly.
- The interior is pretty much all new and simple for ease of cleaning and maintenance
- Has Speedo, Tachometer, Fuel, Volt and Temp gauge all working
- The fuel cell and battery are located in the trunk
Last two (2) images show how it looks without the roof (before the 32" shifter was installed and with metal hub caps (I have them).