1952 Dodge B-3 Pickup This is a Great running and driving truck with an older driver quality paint job. Wooden Bed, Wide White Wall Tires and more! Manual Transmission, The B-series pickup trucks were sold from 1948 to 1953. They replaced the prewar Dodge truck and were replaced by the Dodge C series in 1954. The B-series trucks came in several different variants. The B-series trucks featured a high-visibility "pilot-house" cab with optional rear quarter windows. The engine was shifted forward and the front axle moved back on the frame for better weight distribution as well as a shorter wheelbase, The cargo bed sides were made higher to increase capacity by 40%. The redesigned cab could seat three people, with 2.5 in (64 mm) more height, 6 in (152 mm) more width and 3 in (76 mm) additional in length. The cab was mounted on rubber mounts for an improved ride. Another innovation for the time was the use of cross-steering arrangement, giving the trucks a 37° turning radius. The cargo box space was increased over previous models and overload springs made optional on all variants to increase hauling capacity. In 1950, more new features were added as the 3-speed manual shift lever was relocated to the steering column instead of on the floor. Powered by the original (flathead) 6cyl engine with 3-speed manual transmission, 3 on a tree, 6 volt battery, starts up and runs beautifully, added stereo under dash so as to not change the original interior. No key for passenger lock, windshield wipers work, lights work, original motor. The front end and dashboard/gauge layout were redesigned for 1951.