1954 Chevrolet Bel Air Coupe is fully restored and painted to match the original two-tone wintergreen and white. The interior is completely reupholstered including the truck. The engine, with less than 400 miles on balanced 350, was built by High Plains Engines, Sublette, Kansas.
· 350 with big port matched heads and 10-to-1 compression
· Big Edlebrock manifold
· Holly 4-barrel carburetor
· Hot spark 12-volt electrical system
· 355-gear positrack rear end
· Turbo hydromatic 3-speed transmission with 2500 rpm stall speed
· Electric wiper motor conversion
· All new brake wheel cylinders
· New master cylinder with remote reservoir
· Craiger 30-spoke chrome wheels
All new lights & brakes. New battery too.
***Car has 3 owners and been in the same family all these years! Engine was rebuilt by a professional who builds race cars for a living. It's blueprinted and balanced. It has automatic trans and is also what we called back in the day "Hydromatic" Turbo trans that you can either put in drive and go or lock in 1st, the shift to 2nd when you want and so on. Engine also has chrome bow tie valve covers and some other chrome goodies. More than $10k invested in engine alone. Wheels are FIVE Kragar Spoke wheels which are rare, they don't sell them anymore. Custom Leather Interior AND trunk was done by a reputable specialist in Lemar Colorado. Paint is the original Seafoam green and white with pearl or metalflake added to make the color pop. VIDEO available as well! ***