- 1923 Ford Model T touring fiberglass body custom with opening doors
- 118" wheelbase custom built rect. Tubing frame 2"X3"
- 4" dropped Super Bell drilled front axle
- Posie slider springs
- New drilled wishbones frt and rear
- Disc brakes frt and rear
- Vega steering box with cross steer
- Lincoln 9" rear end w/coil overs
- 1957 Chrysler 354 Hemi bored out to 4"
- 392 hemi pistons 10-1 ratio
- New everything in motor Hot Heads parts
- Hot coated custom header pipes.
- 750 Holley Avenger carb. w/ carbon fiber scoop
- Rebuilt Turbo 400 trans w/ shift kit, 2500 stall convertor, Locar shifter
- Dietz head lites
- Angled windshield
- Custom top conduit and alum
- New elect gauges
- All wires and fuel lines inside frame rails
- New wheels and tires
- Needs nothing
less than 15 miles on this professionally built awesome car.
This is a new fresh build never before seen by the public.