|Make and Model
||2 Door Sedan
|Mileage and Type
|Exterior / Interior
For Sale 1934 Ford, all Steel Body, Boxed frame, 4-wheel Disc brakes,Vintage Air/A/C, 700R Transmission.
• Beautiful Black PPG base coat/ clear coat, [ mirror finish ]
• GM Crate motor 350 efi / 350 hp
• 700 R 4 transmission/ remote trans cooler
• Genie floor shifter with E-floor brake
• 9" Ford rear 350;1 ratio, Detroit locker posi
• 4 wheel disc brakes / dual master cylinder power booster
• Brass Works radiator / manual fan/ electric pusher/ overflow tank
• Classic gauges in original place in dash. Ididit Banjo leather wrapped steering wheel
• Vintage A/C heat, w/ functional cowl vent .
• New tinted safety glass all the way around, crank out front windshield.
• Cloth interior seats, front and rear, carpet with custom floor mats.
• American Torque Thrust wheels, new tires less than 1500 miles.
• Newly chromed bumpers and brackets front and rear.
• New exhaust system, Rear Spare tire is removeable.
• Fenders are fiberglass matted to steel running boards
• Mileage since frame build 15,400. Miles
• This fine 1934 Ford Sedan is built to drive anywhere, great driver / cruiser.
• This Street Rod is one of the finest in the country.
*Under no circumstances will Dealer be liable for any inaccurate information. Customer is responsible to verify accuracy prior to purchase.