|Make and Model
|Mileage and Type
|Exterior / Interior
1954 Chevrolet Bel Air Coupe is fully restored and painted to match the original two-tone wintergreen and white. The interior is completely reupholstered including the truck. The engine, with less than 400 miles on balanced 350, was built by High Plains Engines, Sublette, Kansas.
· 350 with big port matched heads and 10-to-1 compression
· Big Edlebrock manifold
· Holly 4-barrel carburetor
· Hot spark 12-volt electrical system
· 355-gear positrack rear end
· Turbo hydromatic 3-speed transmission with 2500 rpm stall speed
· Electric wiper motor conversion
· All new brake wheel cylinders
· New master cylinder with remote reservoir
· Craiger 30-spoke chrome wheels
*Under no circumstances will Dealer be liable for any inaccurate information. Customer is responsible to verify accuracy prior to purchase.